Oklahoma Personal Injury Attorneys Pursue Compensation for Clients
Aggressive Edmond litigators help victims of motor vehicle accidents and defective product injuries
Walsh & Franseen, located in Edmond, has attorneys with over 47 years of combined experience litigating personal injury cases and getting clients the compensation they deserve. If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, we are available to offer experienced guidance and determined advocacy in order to get you the compensation you need to move forward.
Accomplished law firm handles wrongful death cases
When an injury caused by someone’s negligent or intentional behavior leads to the death of a loved one, we stand ready to advise you and hold the responsible party accountable. Legal relief is also available under Oklahoma law when someone else’s negligence results in the loss of an unborn child. The state allows the deceased’s personal representative — usually a spouse, parent or sibling — to bring a claim for monetary compensation, which can address:
- Pain and suffering caused by the injury prior to death
- Lost income from the deceased if the death had not occurred
- Surviving family’s grief and loss of companionship
- Funeral expenses and medical costs incurred before the victim passed away
In extreme wrongful death cases, you might be awarded punitive damages designed to punish wrongdoing and deter similar conduct from others in the future. Our aggressive litigators will pursue justice and appropriate compensation.
Experienced personal injury lawyers represent victims of vehicle accidents
Oklahoma uses a comparative negligence rule when awarding damages for auto, motorcycle and trucking accidents, which means that your damages will be reduced based on your level of fault. If you are determined to be more than 49-percent responsible for the accident, you will not be able to collect at all. Our firm can help you recover compensation for any damage to your property, the cost of treatment and rehabilitation as well as other medical expenses, such as any needed prosthetics or in-home services. In cases involving traumatic brain injuries, you may also receive coverage for cognitive therapy.
Accomplished law firm helps clients injured by defective products get justice
Our firm is determined to help you hold businesses accountable for the harm they cause through faulty products and pursue damages for injuries involving:
- Medical devices — A variety of injuries are caused by defective medical devices, including migration or failure of the device, infection, bleeding, injury to internal organs and many more. If you have suffered such an injury, we can help you file a product liability claim.
- Drugs — When an individual is harmed or killed by defective medication, we help them or their surviving family file a drug liability claim in order to get them compensation.
- Toxic substances — If you or a loved one has been harmed by exposure to a toxic substance, our firm can examine your case and file a toxic tort claim.
These types of cases can be lengthy and complex, but with our help, you can be confident that you have experienced legal counsel by your side every step of the way.
Contact an experienced Oklahoma personal injury firm for a free consultation
Located in Edmond, Walsh & Franseen serves clients throughout Oklahoma in personal injury matters. We always provide a free consultation and case evaluation, and we can work under a contingency fee agreement at no up-front cost to you. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 855-212-7190 or contact us online.