Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyers Advocate for Victims
Accomplished Edmond trial attorneys prepare clients for life changes
Established in 1979, Walsh & Franseen has over 40 years of experience representing personal injury victims in Oklahoma City, Norman, Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma. We diligently pursue compensation for people who have suffered injury or are the survivors of someone who died due to a motor vehicle accident or defective product. We also handle cases for clients where an insurance company has wrongfully denied them coverage.
Experienced and effective counsel provides exemplary service
We are committed to providing you with the representation you deserve. All of our clients benefit from our firm’s:
- Accomplished trial advocates — When matters can’t be solved through other means, we will aggressively litigate our client’s case in order to reach a satisfactory outcome.
- Effective settlement negotiators — While we pride ourselves on being aggressive litigators, we also understand that there is sometimes value in settling matters out of court. When advantageous, we use our negotiation skills to reach an agreement without going to trial.
- Contingency fee agreements — We can receive a percentage of what we recover for you, so you don’t have to worry about raising money before retaining our services.
Whether we negotiate a settlement or go to trial, you can be confident in our firm’s ability to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Get informed counsel about your case with advice from respected attorneys
It can be difficult to understand what appropriate compensation for your injury might be without professional guidance from experienced trial counsel. Our firm represents clients in all types of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Products liability — When a defective drug or medical device causes injury, we will seek to hold the responsible party accountable and help you pursue the full value of your products liability claim.
- Toxic torts — Exposure to toxic substances can cause serious health problems for a large group of people. Our firm is dedicated to seeking justice for these individuals by handling toxic tort claims.
- Accidents — We represent people in personal injury claims who are seeking compensation for injuries sustained in trucking, auto, motorcycle and other accidents caused by someone else’s intentional action or negligence.
- Wrongful death — While no amount of money can replace your loved one, seeking appropriate compensation for wrongful death from those responsible can help the survivors transition to a new phase of life.
In addition to our personal injury practice, we also help insurance policyholders assert their rights through filing insurance bad faith
claims. You can trust our dedicated and responsive attorneys to address your concerns and aim for a positive outcome.
Contact an experienced Oklahoma personal injury attorney for a free consultation
The personal injury firm Walsh & Franseen, located in Edmond, serves clients in Oklahoma City, Norman, Tulsa, and throughout Oklahoma. We always provide a free consultation and case evaluation, and we can continue to represent you going forward under a contingency fee agreement at no up-front cost to you. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 855-212-7190 or contact us online.